- Mbappe signs contract extension with PSG until 2025
- Leipzig edge Freiburg on penalties in German Cup final
- Virat Kohli Finds Form As Royal Challengers Bangalore Beat Gujarat Titans To Stay In Play-Off Race
- Rights groups urge FIFA to earmark $440mln for Qatar migrant workers
- Eintracht, Rangers fans put on show for the ages at Europa League final
Beijing Games organizer reports 8 new COVID-19 cases on Feb 11
- Updated: February 12, 2022
The Beijing 2022 Winter Olympics Organizing Committee said on Saturday that a total of eight new COVID-19 cases were detected among games-related personnel on Feb. 11.
All of the cases were among those already in the “closed loop” bubble that separates all event personnel from the public, five of whom were classified as either an athlete or team official, the notice said.
No cases were found among new airport arrivals, according to a notice on the Beijing 2022 official website.
Source : Reuters