- England will face France in the quarter finals after scoring 3-0 against Senegal.
- France defeats Poland 3-1 and qualifies to the quarterfinals for FIFA 2022.
- Brazil’s Neymar to Play Against South Korea: Coach
- Belgium Coach Roberto Martinez leaving Team After World Cup Exit
- Football Fans Can Enter Qatar without Ticket from Tomorrow
Beijing Games organizer reports 8 new COVID-19 cases on Feb 11
- Updated: February 12, 2022
The Beijing 2022 Winter Olympics Organizing Committee said on Saturday that a total of eight new COVID-19 cases were detected among games-related personnel on Feb. 11.
All of the cases were among those already in the “closed loop” bubble that separates all event personnel from the public, five of whom were classified as either an athlete or team official, the notice said.
No cases were found among new airport arrivals, according to a notice on the Beijing 2022 official website.
Source : Reuters