- Commonwealth Games: New Zealand beat England to earn T20 cricket bronze
- Fernando Alonso to join Aston Martin in 2023
- Cristiano Ronaldo back at Manchester United for pre-season
- From Hobby to E-sports Startup: “Good Game” is Taking Croatian Gaming to Another Level
- Hamilton accepts Ferrari, Red Bull ‘in their own league’
Naomi Osaka beats Serena Williams in Australian Open SF
- Updated: February 18, 2021
Naomi Osaka reached her fourth major final by beating Williams 6-3, 6-4 to stretch her winning streak to 20 matches.
Naomi Osaka has stopped Serena Williams’ latest bid for a record-tying 24th Grand Slam singles title in the Australian Open semifinals.
Osaka reached her fourth major final by beating Williams 6-3, 6-4 to stretch her winning streak to 20 matches.
Williams grabbed the first two games before Osaka took control with a five-game run.
Osaka broke Williams to begin the second set and was on her way.
Williams’ forehand was off the mark all match and she finished with totals of 24 unforced errors and just 12 winners.