- Molly O’Callaghan, a 19-year-old swimmer from Australia, etched her name in the annals of swimming history with a remarkable performance in the Women’s 200m Freestyle event
- Akshay Bhatia, 21, Wins his First PGA Tour Title at the Barracuda Championship
- Bruno Fernandes Replaces Harry Maguire as New Man Utd Captain
- Lionel Messi Surprises Teammate in group chat ahead of Grand Unveiling
- Man Utd Sign Keeper Andre Onana from Inter
India fast bowler Jasprit Bumrah to miss fourth Test against England for personal reasons
- Updated: February 27, 2021
India will be without fast bowler Jasprit Bumrah for the fourth and final Test against England after his request to be released from the squad for personal reasons was accepted by the BCCI; India need to avoid defeat to reach the World Test Championship final
Jasprit Bumrah has been released from India’s squad for the fourth and final Test against England for personal reasons.
The Indian team issued a statement accepting Bumrah’s withdrawal, and confirming he will not be replaced in the squad.
The statement read: “Jasprit Bumrah made a request to BCCI to be released from India’s squad ahead of the fourth Test owing to personal reasons.
“Accordingly, the fast bowler has been released and he will not be available for selection for the fourth Test.
“There will be no addition to India’s squad for the final Test.”
Source: Sky Sports