- Football Women’s Team Player ask FIFA for Equal World Cup Prize Money
- 96% of World Cup fans want to visit again in Qatar: Al Thawadi
- Al Gharafa and Muaither Advance to Amir Cup Quarter-Finals
- Benn Says He Had Suicidal Thoughts after Positive Drug Tests
- Neymar’s Season-Ending Injury Might End His Stay at PSG – Report
Hatayspor Player Christian Atsu Found Alive
- Updated: February 7, 2023
Former Premier League footballer Christian Atsu has been “successfully rescued” from under the rubble of a collapsed building following an earthquake in southern Turkey.
The Ghana Football Association confirmed the news and said the 31-year-old is receiving treatment.
Atsu, who played for Chelsea and Newcastle, was reported missing on Monday after a 7.8 magnitude earthquake struck Turkey and Syria.
The 31-year-old player was confirmed missing on Monday. The Ghanaian joined Hatayspor last summer – the club’s sporting director Taner Savut is reported to still be trapped.
Source: The Independent
← Previous Story Russian athletes cannot be allowed at Olympics, Zelensky says