- Molly O’Callaghan, a 19-year-old swimmer from Australia, etched her name in the annals of swimming history with a remarkable performance in the Women’s 200m Freestyle event
- Akshay Bhatia, 21, Wins his First PGA Tour Title at the Barracuda Championship
- Bruno Fernandes Replaces Harry Maguire as New Man Utd Captain
- Lionel Messi Surprises Teammate in group chat ahead of Grand Unveiling
- Man Utd Sign Keeper Andre Onana from Inter
Hatayspor Player Christian Atsu Found Alive
- Updated: February 7, 2023
Former Premier League footballer Christian Atsu has been “successfully rescued” from under the rubble of a collapsed building following an earthquake in southern Turkey.
The Ghana Football Association confirmed the news and said the 31-year-old is receiving treatment.
Atsu, who played for Chelsea and Newcastle, was reported missing on Monday after a 7.8 magnitude earthquake struck Turkey and Syria.
The 31-year-old player was confirmed missing on Monday. The Ghanaian joined Hatayspor last summer – the club’s sporting director Taner Savut is reported to still be trapped.
Source: The Independent