- Commonwealth Games: New Zealand beat England to earn T20 cricket bronze
- Fernando Alonso to join Aston Martin in 2023
- Cristiano Ronaldo back at Manchester United for pre-season
- From Hobby to E-sports Startup: “Good Game” is Taking Croatian Gaming to Another Level
- Hamilton accepts Ferrari, Red Bull ‘in their own league’
F1’s new-look grid ready for crucial test in Bahrain as drivers and teams hit track for 2021
- Updated: March 12, 2021
Formula 1’s new-look grid will take on a unique and crucial challenge from Friday as 2021 testing begins in Bahrain, with just three days of track action for teams and drivers to prepare for the season.
Less than three months after an intense 2020 campaign ended, 2021’s gets up and running at Bahrain’s hot and fast Sakhir circuit – rather than the usual Barcelona – with the shortest-ever pre-season ahead of what is set to be the longest-ever F1 season of 23 races.
Car changes and plenty of driver transfers only emphasise the importance of this year’s testing for all 10 teams – and all three days will be live on Sky Sports F1 from 7am on Friday.
Source: Sky Sports