- Commonwealth Games: New Zealand beat England to earn T20 cricket bronze
- Fernando Alonso to join Aston Martin in 2023
- Cristiano Ronaldo back at Manchester United for pre-season
- From Hobby to E-sports Startup: “Good Game” is Taking Croatian Gaming to Another Level
- Hamilton accepts Ferrari, Red Bull ‘in their own league’
Champions League, Porto overcome Juventus at home: Records broken
- Updated: February 18, 2021
Porto scored in the first minute of each half to beat Juventus in their Champions League round of 16 first-leg tie.
It was a crucial win for the hosts as Juventus have a lot to play for in the return leg in Turin.
Mehdi Taremi scored after just 63 seconds in the tie to kick off the proceedings.
Taremi pounced on Rodrigo Bentancur’s poor back pass to slide in and convert the first.
Juventus saw an Adrien Rabiot shot get saved after an acrobatic effort before Moussa Marega stroked home 19 seconds into the second half.
However, Federico Chiesa pulled a goal back in the 82nd minute, heading into the return leg of the last-16 tie on March 9.