Roundup on Transfer News in La Liga
- Updated: April 19, 2019
La Liga transfers have been eagerly awaited in the season, particularly since the La Liga transfer market deadline approaches and there is loads of La Liga transfer news to look forward to as far as fans are concerned. The La Liga transfer market 2019 looks to be a buzzing arena with several big deals expected to materialize soon.
Here’s the key round up of latest transfer news-
- Real Madrid have brought in Brahim Diaz for $17 million from Manchester City
- Alaves has snagged Real Betis’ Japanese midfielder Takashi Inui on loan.
- Alvaro Morata has joined Athletico Madrid on a loan from Chelsea while the club has previously bought Thomas Lemar and Nikola Kalinic.
- Barcelona have swooped in on Kevin-Prince Boateng on a loan from Sassuolo and Toulouse defender Jean-Clair Todibo. They have also landed Arturo Vidal (Bayern Munich), Malcom (Bordeaux) and Arthur (Gremio) in the recent past.
- Real Madrid have previously acquired Mariano Diaz (Lyon), Thibaut Courtois (Chelsea), Alvaro Odriozola (Real Sociedad), Rodrygo (Santos), Vinicius Junior (Regatas Flamengo) and more players.
- As per the latest La Liga transfer rumours, superstar Eden Hazard from Chelsea is finally about to join Real Madrid for a fee anywhere around 100 million euros or possibly more.
- Barcelona may be swooping for Matthijs De Ligt, the captain of Ajax in the summer as per reports. His teammate Frankie de Jong has already moved to Barcelona sometime earlier. Barcelona also clarified that both Philippe Coutinho and Ousmane Dembele will remain at the club since they are priorities at the moment.
- Real Madrid are also reportedly interested in acquiring Paul Pogba from Manchester United although a fee anywhere close to 150 million euros may be payable for this to happen. Zinedine Zidane likes Pogba’s style of playing and the latter has already stated that it would be his dream to play for a club like Real Madrid although Manchester United are not really looking to offload Pogba at the moment.
- Young football star Joao Felix is reportedly on both Real Madrid and Barcelona’s radar for the upcoming season. He is already being labelled as the next Christiano Ronaldo and has performed brilliantly for Benfica. However, the club will not let their star go so easily; price tags upwards of 120 million euros may be quoted to keep interested parties at bay.
- Even Luka Jovic is in the contention for heightened attention from both Barcelona and Real Madrid.
Keep up with the latest transfer news, rumours and developments in La Liga 2019.