- Molly O’Callaghan, a 19-year-old swimmer from Australia, etched her name in the annals of swimming history with a remarkable performance in the Women’s 200m Freestyle event
- Akshay Bhatia, 21, Wins his First PGA Tour Title at the Barracuda Championship
- Bruno Fernandes Replaces Harry Maguire as New Man Utd Captain
- Lionel Messi Surprises Teammate in group chat ahead of Grand Unveiling
- Man Utd Sign Keeper Andre Onana from Inter
Real Madrid conducted their final training session before their match against Juventus at the Camping World Stadium in Orlando.
- Updated: August 2, 2023
The session took place as part of their pre-season preparations, with Ancelotti’s team gearing up for their fourth game.
The training began with an endurance run and sprints, followed by various rondos, pressing, and ball circulation drills. To wrap up the session, the squad engaged in a small-sided game to sharpen their skills and tactics. Mendy, who is in the process of recovery, continued with his specific rehabilitation program during the training session. The upcoming match is scheduled for Thursday at 1:30 am Spanish time (Wednesday, 7:30 pm local time).