- Commonwealth Games: New Zealand beat England to earn T20 cricket bronze
- Fernando Alonso to join Aston Martin in 2023
- Cristiano Ronaldo back at Manchester United for pre-season
- From Hobby to E-sports Startup: “Good Game” is Taking Croatian Gaming to Another Level
- Hamilton accepts Ferrari, Red Bull ‘in their own league’
ISSF World Cup: India’s Elavenil Valarivan, Divyansh Panwar clinch gold
- Updated: March 22, 2021
India’s Elavenil Valarivan and Divyansh Panwar clinched the gold medal in 10m air rifle mixed team event of ISSF Shooting World Cup at the Karni Singh Shooting Range, Delhi.
Together they racked up a total of 16 in the gold medal match and edged ahead of Hungary’s Istvan Peni and Eszter Denes.
Valarivan and Panwar shot a 10.4 each in the final shot to secure the yellow metal while the Hungarian pair got 10.7 and 9.9.
Before that, the Indians more or less sealed the issue in their favour with a 10.8 apiece in the penultimate attempt, even as their opponents managed 10.4 each