- Molly O’Callaghan, a 19-year-old swimmer from Australia, etched her name in the annals of swimming history with a remarkable performance in the Women’s 200m Freestyle event
- Akshay Bhatia, 21, Wins his First PGA Tour Title at the Barracuda Championship
- Bruno Fernandes Replaces Harry Maguire as New Man Utd Captain
- Lionel Messi Surprises Teammate in group chat ahead of Grand Unveiling
- Man Utd Sign Keeper Andre Onana from Inter
GOLF PGA TOUR AMEX 3 – 24TH JANUARY 2021 – LA QUINTA, CALIFORNIA, USA
- Updated: January 24, 2021
Three-way tie ahead of final round of The American Express
Max Homa, Tony Finau and Kim Si-woo share the lead following the third round of The American Express on Saturday.
Homa, fired a round of 65 on a busy day for the leaderboard, which included nine birdies for the American.
Finau and Kim both went round in 67 to finish on 15-under and draw level with Homa.
Richy Werenski is alone in fourth, one shot adrift of the leaders going into Sunday’s finale.
American Express co-leader Max Homa said he relies on a support system of his wife, dog and caddie and a daily dose of positive vibes to help him with the pressures of playing on the PGA Tour.
Homa shares the lead at -15 with Tony Finau, who is trying to win his elusive second PGA Tour victory, and South Korean Si Woo Kim, who said he learned his lesson after his collapse at Wyndham when he also held a 54-hole lead heading into the final day of play.