- LeBron James Agrees to Extend his Lakers Contract
- Manchester United could let Cristiano Ronaldo leave in the next transfer window
- The end of an era as Serena Williams announces retirement
- Commonwealth Games: New Zealand beat England to earn T20 cricket bronze
- Fernando Alonso to join Aston Martin in 2023
GOLF PGA TOUR AMEX 3 – 24TH JANUARY 2021 – LA QUINTA, CALIFORNIA, USA
- Updated: January 24, 2021
Three-way tie ahead of final round of The American Express
Max Homa, Tony Finau and Kim Si-woo share the lead following the third round of The American Express on Saturday.
Homa, fired a round of 65 on a busy day for the leaderboard, which included nine birdies for the American.
Finau and Kim both went round in 67 to finish on 15-under and draw level with Homa.
Richy Werenski is alone in fourth, one shot adrift of the leaders going into Sunday’s finale.
American Express co-leader Max Homa said he relies on a support system of his wife, dog and caddie and a daily dose of positive vibes to help him with the pressures of playing on the PGA Tour.
Homa shares the lead at -15 with Tony Finau, who is trying to win his elusive second PGA Tour victory, and South Korean Si Woo Kim, who said he learned his lesson after his collapse at Wyndham when he also held a 54-hole lead heading into the final day of play.