- Russian athletes cannot be allowed at Olympics, Zelensky says
- Ronaldo’s Al Nassr Knocked Out of Saudi Super Cup
- Al Nassr Coach Garcia Says “It’s a Positive Addition when You have a Player like Ronaldo”
- Hockey World Cup: New Zealand Beat India, Host India Lost Hope of Winning This World Cup
- Argentine Farmer Grows 124-Acre Image of Lionel Messi to Celebrate World Cup Triumph
Twitter Reveals an Old Picture of Alexis Sanchez Wearing a Manchester United Tracksuit Jacket
- Updated: January 23, 2018
Chilean superstar Alexis Sanchez has finally moved from Arsenal to Manchester United last night in what he called a 'dream move' as he had dreamed of playing for the Red Devils since he was a youngster.
And well, fans did some digging and eventually they found an image which sees Sanchez in a Manchester United tracksuit jacket. The photo was posted by Twitter user Poets Corner and in that photo, Sanchez is seen posing next to a friend, wearing a white top with United's badge on it.
Enjoy your night pic.twitter.com/D09j5tspH0
— Poets Corner (@PoetsCornerUK) January 22, 2018
In his first interview as a Manchester United player, Sanchez said that he admired Manchester United's greatest manager Sir Alex Ferguson and even spoke to him about the possibility of playing under him earlier in his career.
He said, 'Since I was a young lad I've always said that my dream was to play for Manchester United, and I'm not just saying that because I'm here now and today it's come true. I always said as a kid that I'd like to play for United and I once spoke to Sir Alex Ferguson about it.'
Sanchez is expected to train with his new team today and could make his United debut in the FA Cup against Yeovil Town on Friday. If Mourinho decides to not play him in the cup, Sanchez would make his debut against Tottenham in the Premier League on January 31.