- Molly O’Callaghan, a 19-year-old swimmer from Australia, etched her name in the annals of swimming history with a remarkable performance in the Women’s 200m Freestyle event
- Akshay Bhatia, 21, Wins his First PGA Tour Title at the Barracuda Championship
- Bruno Fernandes Replaces Harry Maguire as New Man Utd Captain
- Lionel Messi Surprises Teammate in group chat ahead of Grand Unveiling
- Man Utd Sign Keeper Andre Onana from Inter
Tottenham Home Hit 2023-24 Revealed by Nike
- Updated: June 9, 2023
Tottenham have reverted to their traditional all-Lilywhite look in their new 2023-24 home kit, bringing back a true classic for fans of the North London club. The shirt features a subtle pattern of overlapping circles and lines throughout, drawing inspiration from the sounds of London N17 and the area’s broadcasting history.
The new home kit launch campaign is dubbed ‘A Modern Classic’ and is presented through a film the club launched, which includes members of the men’s and women’s teams, fans, and a cameo appearance from a club legend – Osvaldo Ardiles.
Following player feedback and the wider move away from white shorts by female athletes across football, Tottenham will wear alternate blue shorts with the new home kit for comfort and performance during the players’ menstrual cycles.
The men’s first team will wear the new home kit for the first time when they take on West Ham in Perth on July 18 – the opening match of their Asia-Pacific Tour 2023.