- Russian athletes cannot be allowed at Olympics, Zelensky says
- Ronaldo’s Al Nassr Knocked Out of Saudi Super Cup
- Al Nassr Coach Garcia Says “It’s a Positive Addition when You have a Player like Ronaldo”
- Hockey World Cup: New Zealand Beat India, Host India Lost Hope of Winning This World Cup
- Argentine Farmer Grows 124-Acre Image of Lionel Messi to Celebrate World Cup Triumph
Star keeper shuns Real Madrid, set to sign for PSG – Reports
- Updated: February 23, 2018
Gianluigi Donnarumma has taken the world by storm ever since taking up duties between the posts for AC Milan at the age of **. Still only 18, the Italian international has been a favourite in the rumour columns.
The youngster has been eyes favourably by some of the biggest names in football and it seems that the Milan starlet is finally ready to move away from the San Siro. The teenager had reportedly accepted an offer from Real Madrid last summer – bringing forth a wave of anger from the Milan faithful.
That act had brought the youngster to tears but it now seems that his departure is a question of ‘when’ rather than if.
If reports Quotidiano Sportivo are to believed, the Italian is keen on joining French giants PSG next season –shunning interest from Real Madrid, who are reportedly keen on signing a new keeper this off-season.
Real have been long-time admirers of David De Gea. However, with Manchester having dug their heels about any possible return for the Spaniard to his native Spain, Real have been forced to look elsewhere.
PSG have also been linked Ateltico Madrid’s Jan Oblak. But it now seems that Donnarumma presents a better prospect for the runaway Ligue 1 leaders.
The 18-year-old has already represented Italy on four occasions and has played for Milan more than 100 times. He had signed a new contract with the Rossoneri last season against the wishes of his agent.
A move, however, now seems more likely than ever for the prodigious keeper.