- Belgium Coach Roberto Martinez leaving Team After World Cup Exit
- Football Fans Can Enter Qatar without Ticket from Tomorrow
- Cristiano Ronaldo Banned for Two Matches and Fined $60,000 After Fan Clash
- Morocco vs Croatia FIFA 2022 Match: An Intense Match but The End Result Remains A Draw.
- USA ties results with Wales during the FIFA 2022 Match
Rivals Chelsea and Arsenal to fight it out for this Barcelona star
- Updated: December 14, 2018
With the Premier League race for the top four spots heating up arch-rivals Chelsea and Arsenal are looking for reinforcements to bolster their squads. Rumour mills are doing the rounds that the London based have identified Barcelona’s Denis Suarez as the ideal candidate.
Suarez is set to leave Barcelona in January and is keen on a move to the Premier League and the attacking style of football at Arsenal and Chelsea is what Suarez is looking for. The Spaniard is struggling for game time at the Camp Nou and has made it clear to his boss Ernesto Valverde that he doesn’t want to remain in Catalunya anymore. Valverde doesn’t see Suarez as a first team player and would be happy to cut the wage bill and let him go provided there is a satisfactory offer on the table.
As things stand the London clubs are leading the race to sign the 24-year-old and the player’s representatives are in touch with both clubs. Suarez is not new to England, having had a short spell with Manchester City before moving to Barcelona. Suarez has 18 months left on his contract which means that the Catalans would be happy with an offer of 10 to 15 million euros to ship him to England.