- Molly O’Callaghan, a 19-year-old swimmer from Australia, etched her name in the annals of swimming history with a remarkable performance in the Women’s 200m Freestyle event
- Akshay Bhatia, 21, Wins his First PGA Tour Title at the Barracuda Championship
- Bruno Fernandes Replaces Harry Maguire as New Man Utd Captain
- Lionel Messi Surprises Teammate in group chat ahead of Grand Unveiling
- Man Utd Sign Keeper Andre Onana from Inter
Reds Confirm Two Games in Germany as Part of 2023 Pre-Season
- Updated: June 7, 2023
The Reds will face Karlsruher SC from the 2. Bundesliga on Wednesday July 19, kick-off 5.30pm BST, at BBBank Wildpark.
Ticketing details for this game will be released in due course.
Jürgen Klopp’s men will then play a behind-closed-doors match against SpVgg Greuther Fürth, also from the German second division, on Monday July 24 at 12pm BST.
LFC will then continue their pre-season schedule with a return to Singapore after a hugely successful visit last summer.
The Reds take on Leicester City at the National Stadium on Sunday July 30, when they will defend the Standard Chartered Singapore Trophy they won against Crystal Palace on last year’s tour.
That will be followed three days later, on Wednesday August 2, with a clash with Bayern Munich at the same venue. The winner will walk away with the Singapore Trophy, presented by Audi and Standard Chartered Bank.
Tickets for both Singapore fixtures are now on general sale here.
All pre-season matches will be broadcast live and exclusive on LFCTV GO. T&Cs will apply.