- Russian athletes cannot be allowed at Olympics, Zelensky says
- Ronaldo’s Al Nassr Knocked Out of Saudi Super Cup
- Al Nassr Coach Garcia Says “It’s a Positive Addition when You have a Player like Ronaldo”
- Hockey World Cup: New Zealand Beat India, Host India Lost Hope of Winning This World Cup
- Argentine Farmer Grows 124-Acre Image of Lionel Messi to Celebrate World Cup Triumph
Real Madrid to offer rising star in exchange for Hazard
- Updated: November 7, 2018
Real Madrid haven’t given up on their pursuit of Chelsea superstar Eden Hazard and willing to give up one of their young rising stars in exchange for the Belgian. If reports in Spain are to be believed the Los Blancos are willing to ship Marco Asensio to London if they could have Eden Hazard. The Blues are not keen on losing Hazard but if Asensio is used as a makeweight it could make them think twice.
Real Madrid have not been able to cope with the departure of Cristiano Ronaldo and his move to Juventus has certainly left a huge void in the squad. Club President Florentino Perez who is a huge fan of Eden Hazard has identified the Belgian as the right man to rejuvenate the Galacticos. Real Madrid failed to land the 27-year-old in the summer and are likely to try yet again in the winter transfer window.
Chelsea might not be willing to let go of their leading goal scorer in the winter, but Florentino Perez is not willing to give in easily and is likely to facilitate a lucrative deal to bring the Belgian to Spain. Real Madrid’s interim coach Santiago Solari is a huge fan of Marco Asensio and would not want to lose the player, but will have to be used as a makeweight in the deal to get Hazard to the Bernabeu. However, with Antonio Conte still linked with Real Madrid, it remains to be seen if Hazard would want to ply his trade for the reigning Champions League winners.