- Russian athletes cannot be allowed at Olympics, Zelensky says
- Ronaldo’s Al Nassr Knocked Out of Saudi Super Cup
- Al Nassr Coach Garcia Says “It’s a Positive Addition when You have a Player like Ronaldo”
- Hockey World Cup: New Zealand Beat India, Host India Lost Hope of Winning This World Cup
- Argentine Farmer Grows 124-Acre Image of Lionel Messi to Celebrate World Cup Triumph
Real Madrid news: Zinedine Zidane warns his side of one thing after PSG victory
- Updated: February 15, 2018
ZINEDINE ZIDANE alleviated some pressure on his head by guiding Real Madrid to a 3-1 win against Paris Saint-Germain.
PSG took an early lead before Cristiano Ronaldo scored a brace either side of half-time and Marcelo added a third.
Zidane’s job was rumoured to be on the line if Real Madrid were knocked out of the Champions League at the last-16 stage.
But Ronaldo and Co. ensured they will take a two-goal advantage to the Parc des Princes in three weeks’ time.
However, the Frenchman has warned his side of complacency going into the reverse fixture to ensure they do not let the lead slip.
'You have to be happy today but in three weeks we're going to have another game,” Zidane said.
“We know we're going to suffer.
“This is not over. There are 90 minutes or more.
“We are happy because we made a great match with personality that has always been with the team.'
PSG boss Unai Emery did not take the defeat lightly and blamed the referee for not awarding his side a penalty when the ball appeared to strike the hand of Sergio Ramos.
“There have been arbitral decisions that have harmed us,” Emery said.
“We can demonstrate but we also need arbitral decisions not to fall on the other side.
'There is a possible hand of Sergio Ramos.
“It is difficult to see but for that increase the number of arbitrators and there will be VAR.
“It's your job and, if it is, you have to beep it.'