- Russian athletes cannot be allowed at Olympics, Zelensky says
- Ronaldo’s Al Nassr Knocked Out of Saudi Super Cup
- Al Nassr Coach Garcia Says “It’s a Positive Addition when You have a Player like Ronaldo”
- Hockey World Cup: New Zealand Beat India, Host India Lost Hope of Winning This World Cup
- Argentine Farmer Grows 124-Acre Image of Lionel Messi to Celebrate World Cup Triumph
Real Madrid News: Neymar gives injury update on Instagram account
- Updated: February 26, 2018
PSG suffered a huge blow this weekend despite running out 3-0 winners in a fierce battle with Marseille in Ligue 1. Whilst, the win sees them open up a humongous 14-point gap at the top of the table, the win came at a huge cost as the game saw their talisman – Neymar, stretchered off after suffering a brutal ankle injury.
Strikes from Kylian Mbappe and Edinson Cavani combined with an own goal from Rolando secured the comfortable win for PSG. However, all the joyous faces in the Paris dugout turned gloomy the moment Neymar went down.
The Brazilian star rolled his ankle with 15 minutes to go in the game and went tumbling to the ground in agony.
— Goal UK (@GoalUK) February 25, 2018
Neymar was later stretchered with a face smeared in tears – raising fears that he might as well be out of PSG’s crucial Champions League encounter against Real Madrid on March 6.
Neymar let the world know how bad his ankle was by posting a picture on his Instagram account which shows his leg wrapped in a protective cast. His ankle has also been strapped heavily to avoid any further damage.
With Neymar’s foot elevate and on a sofa, one can make out that the ex-Barcelona man is not able to put any weight on his leg.
PSG already have a huge mountain to climb after going down 3-1 in the first leg at the Bernabeu. And now if Neymar, can’t make a timely comeback one can only fear the worst for Unay Emery’s side in the competition.