- Ronaldo’s Al Nassr Knocked Out of Saudi Super Cup
- Al Nassr Coach Garcia Says “It’s a Positive Addition when You have a Player like Ronaldo”
- Hockey World Cup: New Zealand Beat India, Host India Lost Hope of Winning This World Cup
- Argentine Farmer Grows 124-Acre Image of Lionel Messi to Celebrate World Cup Triumph
- FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: Record-Breaking World Cup With 5.95 Billion Engagements
Real Madrid news: Chelsea told only option to sign Marco Asensio in the summer
- Updated: February 8, 2018
REAL MADRID are reportedly willing to allow Marco Asensio to leave for Chelsea in the summer, but only if they get Eden Hazard in return.
Whether Antonio Conte remains at Chelsea after this season or not, the Blues are expected to be busy in the summer transfer window.
Their title defence has fallen by the wayside with Manchester City runaway leaders in the Premier League.
Chelsea are in a dogfight to cling onto their top four position and Monday’s 4-1 defeat to Watford left the door open for Tottenham and Arsenal.
They have tough fixtures against City and Manchester United to come at the end of the month as well.
But the Chelsea hierarchy have already put plans in place to make a huge splash in the summer market in order to close the gap to Pep Guardiola’s side.
It has been suggested in Spain that Roman Abramovich has set his sights on securing a deal for Bernabeu star Asensio.
However, El Gol Digital claim Los Blancos will only consider an offer for the Spain international if they can acquire Hazard.
Real have been long-term admirers of the Belgium international and he is yet to sign a new deal at Stamford Bridge.
Hazard’s father recently suggested his son is holding out for an approach from the La Liga side before deciding on his future.
But Chelsea would likely be reluctant to lose their star man on the cheap with reports suggesting they would want close to £150million.