- Molly O’Callaghan, a 19-year-old swimmer from Australia, etched her name in the annals of swimming history with a remarkable performance in the Women’s 200m Freestyle event
- Akshay Bhatia, 21, Wins his First PGA Tour Title at the Barracuda Championship
- Bruno Fernandes Replaces Harry Maguire as New Man Utd Captain
- Lionel Messi Surprises Teammate in group chat ahead of Grand Unveiling
- Man Utd Sign Keeper Andre Onana from Inter
Arsenal now willing to sell West Ham target Eddie Nketiah and name their price amid continued Declan Rice talks
- Updated: June 27, 2023
That’s according to new reports emerging out of Arsenal following the signing of Kai Havertz as negotiations between West Ham and the Gunners continue for Declan Rice.
As reported over the weekend, a source close to West Ham majority stakeholder David Sullivan revealed Rice is insisting on joining Arsenal despite genuine interest from Manchester City.
Arsenal have already seen two bids rejected for Rice. And speculation has been rife over the possibility of certain players being included in the deal to make the switch to West Ham.
Emile Smith Rowe, Folarin Baolgun and Eddie Nketiah are the three Arsenal players mentioned as possible makeweights in a deal with the Hammers.
But Smith Rowe has been given assurances by Mikel Arteta he is part of his plans, seemingly ruling out any chance of that particular swap.
With the futures of both Michail Antonio and Gianluca Scamacca in doubt, West Ham are being linked with a host of strikers including Nketiah, Balogun, Viktor Gyokeres, Armando Broja and Jonathan David.
Nketiah was heavily linked with a move to West Ham last summer and is said to be a player David Moyes likes.
His Arsenal future was already uncertain before the £65m signing of Havertz from Chelsea.
So his chances of game time at the Emirates look even more bleak.