- Molly O’Callaghan, a 19-year-old swimmer from Australia, etched her name in the annals of swimming history with a remarkable performance in the Women’s 200m Freestyle event
- Akshay Bhatia, 21, Wins his First PGA Tour Title at the Barracuda Championship
- Bruno Fernandes Replaces Harry Maguire as New Man Utd Captain
- Lionel Messi Surprises Teammate in group chat ahead of Grand Unveiling
- Man Utd Sign Keeper Andre Onana from Inter
Paulo Dybala Fully Recovered for Europa League Final
- Updated: May 30, 2023
Paulo Dybala will be regulary available for the Europa League final in Budapest.
Earlier today, the Argentine attacker was given the green light by Roma’s medical staff ahead of Wednesday night’s showdown with Sevilla.
According to Sky Sport, Dybala completed his recovery process after suffering an ankle injury in the match with Atalanta from a few weeks ago.
Dybala will travel with the team to Hungary and be at Jose Mourinho’s disposal for the most important match of the season.