- Molly O’Callaghan, a 19-year-old swimmer from Australia, etched her name in the annals of swimming history with a remarkable performance in the Women’s 200m Freestyle event
- Akshay Bhatia, 21, Wins his First PGA Tour Title at the Barracuda Championship
- Bruno Fernandes Replaces Harry Maguire as New Man Utd Captain
- Lionel Messi Surprises Teammate in group chat ahead of Grand Unveiling
- Man Utd Sign Keeper Andre Onana from Inter
Mauricio Pochettino unhappy with media’s perception towards Tottenham
- Updated: December 14, 2018
Mauricio Pochettino, the manager of Tottenham Hotspur is personally disappointed with the manner in which the British media has perceived how only Liverpool and Manchester City are the only two clubs fighting for the English Premier League title.
Liverpool are the only team in the league to remain unbeaten and Manchester City were beaten only once by Chelsea in the 2018/19 season. These two clubs are sitting in the first and second position of the league table respectively.
“We are there, we are in a good position, but the perception is different. When you talk about the perception from the people or from the media, it is Manchester City and Liverpool – and not us,” MauricioPochettino was reported as saying by Sky Sports UK.
“I am not happy with
“But of course we are there, because we compete in a very good way, because our performances have been fantastic – and the perception is different.”
Mauricio Pochettino’s goo work at Tottenham Hotspur has resulted in the rumors of Real Madrid and Manchester United interest. Spurs manager is not going to give much heed to these rumors.
“This type of news – I prefer it to the newspapers talking about upset people, or how Tottenham is going to sack me, or that we are in a difficult situation. If I need to choose one situation, I choose this one. I am not bored, of course!” Mauricio Pochettino said.