- Ronaldo’s Al Nassr Knocked Out of Saudi Super Cup
- Al Nassr Coach Garcia Says “It’s a Positive Addition when You have a Player like Ronaldo”
- Hockey World Cup: New Zealand Beat India, Host India Lost Hope of Winning This World Cup
- Argentine Farmer Grows 124-Acre Image of Lionel Messi to Celebrate World Cup Triumph
- FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: Record-Breaking World Cup With 5.95 Billion Engagements
Man Utd told to sacrifice key man to secure £80m Real Madrid star
- Updated: February 21, 2018
David De Gea reportedly believes his hopes of securing a Real Madrid move have been boosted due to Man Utd’s interest in a midfielder.
Spanish outlet Don Balon are claiming that the United goalkeeper is hopeful of a dream move to the Santiago Bernabeu due to the Red Devils’ interest in Toni Kroos.
They believe that permission will be granted to sign Kroos in an £80m deal this summer – if they are willing to sacrifice their prized goalkeeper.
United are reportedly planning to move for the Germany international in the summer as they seek a replacement for the retiring Michael Carrick and the possibly departing Marouane Fellaini.
Meanwhile, De Gea is a long-term target for Real Madrid and they are hoping to sign him at the end of the season after president Florentino Perez decided to find an upgrade for Keylor Navas.De Gea almost joined Los Blancos in 2015, but a faulty fax famously caused the move to break down on deadline day.
However, the Spaniard did admit last week that he is content to stay at Old Trafford.
“Time flies by so quickly,” he said. “I’ve been here seven years and I am happy.
“A lot has happened to me – some very good, some not so good, – but to be honest I am just really happy.