- Ronaldo’s Al Nassr Knocked Out of Saudi Super Cup
- Al Nassr Coach Garcia Says “It’s a Positive Addition when You have a Player like Ronaldo”
- Hockey World Cup: New Zealand Beat India, Host India Lost Hope of Winning This World Cup
- Argentine Farmer Grows 124-Acre Image of Lionel Messi to Celebrate World Cup Triumph
- FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: Record-Breaking World Cup With 5.95 Billion Engagements
Man Utd news: Jose Mourinho FURIOUS with board because of two reasons
- Updated: February 28, 2018
JOSE MOURINHO is reportedly angry with the hierarchy at Manchester United.
Mourinho has been waiting almost two months to tie some of his key players to longer-term contracts but the powers that be have been stalling in negotiations.
Anthony Martial and Marcos Rojo held talks with the club in December but have yet to receive a formal contract extension.
Both players have a little over 12 months remaining on their current deals but the manager is keen to put their futures at ease.
And according to the Daily Mail, Mourinho is concerned that the balance of squad will be affected by the delay.
Manchester United have the option to extend Martial’s contract by a further year but that has not yet been sanctioned.
Meanwhile, the Daily Mail add Juan Mata, Ander Herrera, Luke Shaw, Ashley Young and Daley Blind had their one-year extension triggered without an improved offer.
That means they will remain on the same salary, despite other stars earning an extortionate amount.
Alexis Sanchez joined United in January and pockets around £600,000-a-week after sponsorship and naming rights are included.
Martial and Rojo are said to earn £70,000-a-week and the former has delayed buying a new house in the area until his contract is sorted.
Meanwhile, midfielder Marouane Fellaini is out of contract at the end of the season and has turned down an extension.
Goalkeeper David de Gea is expected to be offered a new deal to fend off interest from Real Madrid.