- Hatayspor Player Christian Atsu Found Alive
- Russian athletes cannot be allowed at Olympics, Zelensky says
- Ronaldo’s Al Nassr Knocked Out of Saudi Super Cup
- Al Nassr Coach Garcia Says “It’s a Positive Addition when You have a Player like Ronaldo”
- Hockey World Cup: New Zealand Beat India, Host India Lost Hope of Winning This World Cup
Man Utd, Barcelona and Real Madrid interest sparks response from Christian Eriksen’s agent
- Updated: February 27, 2018
TOTTENHAM star Christian Eriksen’s agent has responded to rumours linking the Dane to some of Europe’s top teams.
Manchester United, Barcelona and Real Madrid are three among a big list of clubs that have been linked with the midfielder.
However, Eriksen’s agent Martin Schoots has explained that his client does not take too much interest in the speculation.
But he did claim that the Denmark international was flattered by talk of him moving to the biggest clubs in the world.
Schoots also added that AC Milan and Chelsea were some of the first teams to take an interest in the 26-year-old, who is one of Tottenham’s best players.
“I don’t comment on rumours much,” Schoots told Danish news outlet BT.
“But when clubs like Real Madrid, Barcelona and Manchester United are mentioned, it’s always a compliment.
'Since Christian was 14-years-old, big clubs have shown interest.
“The first were Chelsea, AC Milan and Barcelona, since then there has been no transfer window without any offer or interest.
“It is not all clubs known by the press.
“Christian is not a guy who wants to talk too much. He talks with his feet.”