- Ronaldo’s Al Nassr Knocked Out of Saudi Super Cup
- Al Nassr Coach Garcia Says “It’s a Positive Addition when You have a Player like Ronaldo”
- Hockey World Cup: New Zealand Beat India, Host India Lost Hope of Winning This World Cup
- Argentine Farmer Grows 124-Acre Image of Lionel Messi to Celebrate World Cup Triumph
- FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: Record-Breaking World Cup With 5.95 Billion Engagements
Man United are still tracking 28-year-old winger to replace Antonio Valencia – report
- Updated: February 7, 2018
Manchester United are still interested in signing Inter Milan winger Ivan Perisic, according to reports
Manchester United are still interested in signing Inter Milan winger Ivan Perisic to replace Antonio Valencia, according to reports.
The Manchester Evening News, as quoted by the Daily Express, is reporting that the Red Devils are interested in signing the Croatia international in the summer transfer window.
The 28-year-old was heavily linked with a move to the Red Devils last summer but Manchester United were unable to agree a fee with the Serie A giants.
Indeed, the same story goes on to reveal that Inter wouldn’t consider selling the Croatian winger for less than £48m to ultimately leave Manchester United frustrated with negotiations.
However, the Manchester media outlet suggest that the 20-time English champions are ready to rekindle their interest in the Inter attacker.
The same story reveals that Jose Mourinho wants to sign Croatian winger Perisic to replace Ecuador international Valencia, who will turn 33 in August.
The South American defender has been a mainstay in the Manchester United team under Sir Alex Ferguson, David Moyes, Louis van Gaal and Mourinho.
Valencia has scored three goals in 22 games in the Premier League this season, including the opener in a 3-1 win at Arsenal back in December.
Manchester United signed Alexis Sanchez in a swap deal with Arsenal last month.