- Russian athletes cannot be allowed at Olympics, Zelensky says
- Ronaldo’s Al Nassr Knocked Out of Saudi Super Cup
- Al Nassr Coach Garcia Says “It’s a Positive Addition when You have a Player like Ronaldo”
- Hockey World Cup: New Zealand Beat India, Host India Lost Hope of Winning This World Cup
- Argentine Farmer Grows 124-Acre Image of Lionel Messi to Celebrate World Cup Triumph
Liverpool still on the lookout for Juventus star Paulo Dybala – Reports
- Updated: July 15, 2018
Liverpool have reignited their interest in Paulo Dybala according to reports. The Reds are set to table a £80 million bid for the Juventus star as per the same report.
Last week, the Serie A champions shocked the world by signing Cristiano Ronaldo for £88 million. But now, they need to balance their booked and need to sell a few players. Dybala could one of the first out the door.
TyC Sports report that as soon as Ronaldo officially completes his move to Turin, Liverpool will make their move for Dybala with contacts already made with the player's representatives.
Jurgen Klopp is keen on signing a playmaker after the deal Nabil Fekir collapsed. The Lyon star was set to join before the World Cup but failed the medical as per the English media.
Reports reveal that Dybala not been informed if he will remain part of Max Allegri’s plans next season alongside Ronaldo next season or not. He is currently in Spain after his World Cup campaign with Argentina got over.
Dybala played a key role last season for Juventus when they won the Serie A and the Copa Italia last season. He ended the season with 23 goals and seven assists in 37 appearances.
Meanwhile, reports in England claim that Liverpool have no interest in signing Dybala. According to Liverpool Echo's James Pearce, the rumours of the Reds were ready to make a £80 million Bid for the Juve star are baseless.
'The Echo understands that Dybala is not on Jurgen Klopp's list of targets as he looks to bolster his squad ahead of the 2018-19 campaign. Liverpool have been considering their options in the transfer market since a £53 million deal for Lyon's Nabil Fekir collapsed early last month,' said Pearce, a highly reliable journalist when it comes to Liverpool news.