- Molly O’Callaghan, a 19-year-old swimmer from Australia, etched her name in the annals of swimming history with a remarkable performance in the Women’s 200m Freestyle event
- Akshay Bhatia, 21, Wins his First PGA Tour Title at the Barracuda Championship
- Bruno Fernandes Replaces Harry Maguire as New Man Utd Captain
- Lionel Messi Surprises Teammate in group chat ahead of Grand Unveiling
- Man Utd Sign Keeper Andre Onana from Inter
LaLiga Promises to Returns back with exciting tournament at the Estadio de la Ceramica
- Updated: June 8, 2023
The LaLiga Santander season has just drawn to a close but there is still plenty of excitement to be had in this campaign, as the youth academies of the 20 teams in the championship will battle it out between Friday 16 June and Sunday 18 June at Villarreal CF’s Estadio de la Ceramica to see who will be crowned the best Under-12s team in the country in the Geotiles LaLiga Promises Santander National Tournament.
The future stars of LaLiga will once again take part in this tournament, following in the footsteps of football legends such as Fernando Torres, Cesc Fábregas, Dani Carvajal and Andrés Iniesta.
This edition will feature a total of 57 matches that promise to serve up a thrilling weekend of great football and fair play, culminating in the grand final on Sunday 18 June after three days of competition.
FC Barcelona, who won the title in last year’s edition after defeating Valencia CF 3-1 in a gripping final, will try to retain the title. Although they will have their work cut out in the face of stiff competition in a tournament that will be played at the highest level.