- Molly O’Callaghan, a 19-year-old swimmer from Australia, etched her name in the annals of swimming history with a remarkable performance in the Women’s 200m Freestyle event
- Akshay Bhatia, 21, Wins his First PGA Tour Title at the Barracuda Championship
- Bruno Fernandes Replaces Harry Maguire as New Man Utd Captain
- Lionel Messi Surprises Teammate in group chat ahead of Grand Unveiling
- Man Utd Sign Keeper Andre Onana from Inter
Eight Serie A players included in Golden Boy 2023 List
- Updated: June 21, 2023
Tuttosport are gearing up for their annual Golden Boy award and have identified 100 talents who could win the title this year, eight of which play in Serie A.
The Golden Boy award was set up by Tuttosport in 2003 and now includes the participation of multiple newspapers around Europe, like L’Equipe in France and the Times in England.
The previous winners includes multiple stars, like Erling Haaland and Kylian Mbappe, as well as talented players who struggled to come through on their potential, like Alexandre Pato and Anthony Martial.
Tuttosport have announced the list of 100 candidates for the 2023 Golden Boy award, and eight Serie A players have been included.
The representatives from the Italian topflight are: Matias Soule (Juventus), Samuel Iling-Junior (Juventus), Valentin Carboni (Inter), Wilfried Gnonto (Leeds United), Tommaso Baldanzi (Empoli), Fabio Miretti (Juventus), Rasmus Hojlund (Atalanta) and Giorgio Scalvini (Atalanta).
Three of the favourites to win the award are Bayern Munich’s Jamal Musiala, Real Madrid’s Jude Bellingham and Barcelona’s Gavi.
Source Football Italia