- England will face France in the quarter finals after scoring 3-0 against Senegal.
- France defeats Poland 3-1 and qualifies to the quarterfinals for FIFA 2022.
- Brazil’s Neymar to Play Against South Korea: Coach
- Belgium Coach Roberto Martinez leaving Team After World Cup Exit
- Football Fans Can Enter Qatar without Ticket from Tomorrow
Germany Walk Off Olympics Friendly After Jordan Torunarigha Racist Abuse
- Updated: July 18, 2021
Germany walked off after 85 minutes of Saturday’s pre-Olympics friendly with Honduras after Jordan Torunarigha suffered racist abuse. The 2016 silver medallists played the Central Americans in Wakayama, Japan, as they warmed up for their Games campaign which starts on July 22 against champions Brazil. “The game has ended 5 minutes early with the score at 1-1. The Germany players left the pitch after Jordan Torunarigha was racially abused,” the German Football Association (DFB) tweeted.
German head coach Stefan Kuntz defended his 23-year-old squad member.
“When one of our players is racially abused, playing on is not an option,” told DFB’s Twitter account.