- Ronaldo’s Al Nassr Knocked Out of Saudi Super Cup
- Al Nassr Coach Garcia Says “It’s a Positive Addition when You have a Player like Ronaldo”
- Hockey World Cup: New Zealand Beat India, Host India Lost Hope of Winning This World Cup
- Argentine Farmer Grows 124-Acre Image of Lionel Messi to Celebrate World Cup Triumph
- FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: Record-Breaking World Cup With 5.95 Billion Engagements
Football Fans Can Enter Qatar without Ticket from Tomorrow
- Updated: December 1, 2022
Fans entry in Qatar without a ticket will be allowed from tomorrow, Dec 02, 2022. This is announced by the Ministry of Interior that non-ticketed fans can enter Qatar provided that they have a Hayya Card, a booked hotel reservation, and allot a fee of QR 500.
On the Hayya platform, users can apply for a Hayya Card. A wide selection of hospitality options is available on qatar2022.qa/book.. Children 12 and older must also pay an additional QR 500 admission fee. 12 and under are free.
This was previously announced in a press conference held last month, November 3, stating that this would enable fans across the globe to experience the palpable football atmosphere during the knockout stage, which begins on December 3 with the Round of 16.