- Ronaldo’s Al Nassr Knocked Out of Saudi Super Cup
- Al Nassr Coach Garcia Says “It’s a Positive Addition when You have a Player like Ronaldo”
- Hockey World Cup: New Zealand Beat India, Host India Lost Hope of Winning This World Cup
- Argentine Farmer Grows 124-Acre Image of Lionel Messi to Celebrate World Cup Triumph
- FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: Record-Breaking World Cup With 5.95 Billion Engagements
Chelsea news: Willian drops worrying Real Madrid and Barcelona transfer hint
- Updated: February 16, 2018
WILLIAN has issued a “come-and-get-me” plea to Real Madrid and Barcelona after admitting it is his dream to play for the La Liga giants.
The 29-year-old has been at Chelsea for nearly five years now after moving from Anzhi Makhachkala in 2013.
And he has established himself as one of the key figureheads at Stamford Bridge ever since and is one of the longest serving players at the club.
Willian played a major role in Chelsea winning the Premier League title in both 2015 and last season, playing 36 and 34 games respectively.
But his starting role has diminished under Antonio Conte this season, being named in the first XI just 13 times in 27 league matches.
The Italian coach is expected to leave at the end of the season, meaning Chelsea could once again undertake a major upheaval.
And Willian has suggested he would like to join either Real or Barcelona.
“They are the two biggest clubs in the world (Real and Barcelona), they are the clubs with the most visibility, it is everybody’s dream,” Willian told Brazilian outlet UOL.
“Of course there are other big clubs, there are Bayern, PSG, but these two (Barca and Real) are different.”
The Brazil international also has one eye on where he wants to finish his career, and is hoping he can retire at his boyhood club, Corinthians.
'Sometimes it comes to my head [to defend Corinthians],” he added.
“I would like to end my career [at the club] and play for at least another year.'