- Ronaldo’s Al Nassr Knocked Out of Saudi Super Cup
- Al Nassr Coach Garcia Says “It’s a Positive Addition when You have a Player like Ronaldo”
- Hockey World Cup: New Zealand Beat India, Host India Lost Hope of Winning This World Cup
- Argentine Farmer Grows 124-Acre Image of Lionel Messi to Celebrate World Cup Triumph
- FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: Record-Breaking World Cup With 5.95 Billion Engagements
Chelsea news: Cesc Fabregas leaks major Real Madrid transfer deal to Lionel Messi
- Updated: February 20, 2018
LIONEL MESSI has apparently discovered a summer transfer which is currently in the pipeline.
The Barcelona star has supposedly been told of a deal involving Chelsea and Real Madrid.
And his former Nou Camp team-mate Cesc Fabregas has revealed the details which could rock the Bernabeu, according to Diario Gol.
The move involves Marco Asensio, who could leave the Spanish capital at the end of the season.
The attacking midfielder is well thought of at Real with Cristiano Ronaldo one of his biggest admirers.
However, he may be included in any deal for Eden Hazard as Florentino Perez plots a summer raid of the Blues.
Diario Gol add that Real rejected a €150million (£132m) for Asensio last year.
Fabregas and Messi have reportedly been speaking even more frequently recently because of Chelsea’s Champions League clash with Barcelona tonight (7.45pm).
And he has leaked the news that the Blues want Asensio as part of any deal for Hazard.
But the Belgian international cooled the interest of moving to La Liga when he was asked about the interest at the weekend.
“I’m here, I still have two-and-a-half years on my contract,” Hazard said.
“I’m very settled here and playing every game.
“The fans like me a lot and my family likes it here. We’ll see.”