- Russian athletes cannot be allowed at Olympics, Zelensky says
- Ronaldo’s Al Nassr Knocked Out of Saudi Super Cup
- Al Nassr Coach Garcia Says “It’s a Positive Addition when You have a Player like Ronaldo”
- Hockey World Cup: New Zealand Beat India, Host India Lost Hope of Winning This World Cup
- Argentine Farmer Grows 124-Acre Image of Lionel Messi to Celebrate World Cup Triumph
Burnley agree deal for Everton winger Aaron Lennon
- Updated: January 20, 2018
Burnley have agreed a deal for Everton midfielder Aaron Lennon, according to multiple reports.
Lennon, 30, could find first-team opportunities with the Toffees limited following Theo Walcott's arrival from Arsenal and the return of Yannick Bolaise, with sources telling ESPN FC that Newcastle were considering a move for the ex-England man.
However, outlets say Burnley have agreed to personal terms with Lennon just a day after announcing forward Jon Walters could be out for up to eight weeks after undergoing surgery on his knee.
Lennon, who joined Everton from Spurs in 2015, has played in 19 matches over all competitions for the club this season, providing two assists.