- Molly O’Callaghan, a 19-year-old swimmer from Australia, etched her name in the annals of swimming history with a remarkable performance in the Women’s 200m Freestyle event
- Akshay Bhatia, 21, Wins his First PGA Tour Title at the Barracuda Championship
- Bruno Fernandes Replaces Harry Maguire as New Man Utd Captain
- Lionel Messi Surprises Teammate in group chat ahead of Grand Unveiling
- Man Utd Sign Keeper Andre Onana from Inter
Borussia Dortmund kicks off their USA tour with a dominant 6-0 victory against San Diego Loyal.
- Updated: July 28, 2023
The Bundesliga runners-up showed their prowess on the field, with 17-year-old Julien Duranville opening the scoring in the second minute. However, Duranville had to leave the field due to injury soon after. Youssoufa Moukoko added another goal, and Dortmund maintained a two-goal lead at halftime. In the second half, Marco Reus delivered a splendid free-kick, followed by goals from Thomas Meunier and a Sebastien Haller penalty, putting Dortmund 5-0 ahead. To cap off the impressive performance, Philipp Besong scored the sixth goal just before full-time. The team now heads to Las Vegas and Chicago for further friendlies against Manchester United and Chelsea FC as part of their USA tour from July 24 to August 3.