- Hatayspor Player Christian Atsu Found Alive
- Russian athletes cannot be allowed at Olympics, Zelensky says
- Ronaldo’s Al Nassr Knocked Out of Saudi Super Cup
- Al Nassr Coach Garcia Says “It’s a Positive Addition when You have a Player like Ronaldo”
- Hockey World Cup: New Zealand Beat India, Host India Lost Hope of Winning This World Cup
Barcelona News: Lionel Messi Says Who He Thinks Can Beat Barcelona in Champions League
- Updated: February 12, 2018
Lionel Messi sounded out four teams that he sees as real threats to Barcelona reclaiming the Champions League trophy. The Catalans are runaway leaders in La Liga – having created a seven-point gap and have been tipped as heavy favourites to reclaim their spot at the top of Europe.
Barca resume their Champions League campaign this week as they meet Chelsea in their Round of 16 clash on Tuesday. Speaking on the tournament to The Mirror ahead of their much-anticipated clash with the Blues, Messi said:
'Manchester City are one of the strongest teams around, as well as Paris Saint-Germain,' the 30-year-old said. 'I also do not exclude Real Madrid in terms of quality and experience, even though they have not yet achieved the expected results.
'Then there's Bayern Munich, another great team who will play until the end. Today, however, the best are City and PSG.'
Leo Messi has unfinished business with Chelsea pic.twitter.com/dMfpqt1s95
— B/R Football (@brfootball) February 11, 2018
Manchester City will face off against Basel in their Round of 16 clash while PSG have a tasty affair against Real Madrid lined up.