- Ronaldo’s Al Nassr Knocked Out of Saudi Super Cup
- Al Nassr Coach Garcia Says “It’s a Positive Addition when You have a Player like Ronaldo”
- Hockey World Cup: New Zealand Beat India, Host India Lost Hope of Winning This World Cup
- Argentine Farmer Grows 124-Acre Image of Lionel Messi to Celebrate World Cup Triumph
- FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: Record-Breaking World Cup With 5.95 Billion Engagements
Barcelona ace Luis Suarez gives special gift to former Liverpool team-mate Jamie Carragher
- Updated: February 21, 2018
LUIS SUAREZ and Jamie Carragher enjoyed an impromptu Liverpool reunion after the Champions League clash between Barcelona and Chelsea at Stamford Bridge last night.
Barcelona striker Luis Suarez endured a frustrating evening in the Champions League Round of 16 clash against Chelsea, but you wouldn’t know it from pictures of the Uruguayan after the match.
The 31-year-old failed to find the back of the net against the Blues and was booked for his protests after being denied a penalty appeal during the 1-1 draw.
However, Suarez was all smiles meeting his former Liverpool team-mate and Sky Sports pundit Jamie Carragher after the final whistle.
The Barca ace posed for a snap with Carragher outside the away dressing room and handed the Reds legend his signed match shirt to give to his son.
The pair played together at Anfield between 2011 and 2013, winning the League Cup.