- Ronaldo’s Al Nassr Knocked Out of Saudi Super Cup
- Al Nassr Coach Garcia Says “It’s a Positive Addition when You have a Player like Ronaldo”
- Hockey World Cup: New Zealand Beat India, Host India Lost Hope of Winning This World Cup
- Argentine Farmer Grows 124-Acre Image of Lionel Messi to Celebrate World Cup Triumph
- FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: Record-Breaking World Cup With 5.95 Billion Engagements
Arsene Wenger in ‘advanced talks’ to replace Gattuso
- Updated: November 6, 2018
Arsene Wenger’s break from football could soon come to an end with the former Arsenal manager being linked with Serie A side AC Milan. Reports are doing the rounds that the 69-year-old tactician is nearing an agreement to coach the Italian giants. Several sources claim that the Frenchmen is set to replace Gennaro Gattuso at Milan.
Wenger has been without a job since parting ways with Arsenal at the end of last season and had been linked with several top teams including Bayern Munich, Real Madrid and PSG. However, it seems like Milan is the next destination for the Le Professeur with the top brass determined to bring him to Italy to improve on their subpar start.
Reports claim that the owners of the club are keen on having Wenger at the helm of the affairs and the negotiations with the Frenchman has been going on for weeks now. Wenger’s time in England came to an end on a sour note, but without any doubt, the 69-year-old is one of the top coaches in the world, and a club like Milan would be the perfect destination for him to prove his worth yet again.