- Molly O’Callaghan, a 19-year-old swimmer from Australia, etched her name in the annals of swimming history with a remarkable performance in the Women’s 200m Freestyle event
- Akshay Bhatia, 21, Wins his First PGA Tour Title at the Barracuda Championship
- Bruno Fernandes Replaces Harry Maguire as New Man Utd Captain
- Lionel Messi Surprises Teammate in group chat ahead of Grand Unveiling
- Man Utd Sign Keeper Andre Onana from Inter
UEFA Ponder Suspension for Anthony Taylor
- Updated: June 5, 2023
UEFA are reportedly reviewing the decisions made by referee Anthony Taylor in the Europa League final.
The English official is now at serious risk of missing similar big games on the European stage as UEFA designator Rosetti was particularly unhappy about his performance on Wednesday night, claims Corriere dello Sport.
Taylor’s decisions caused outrage among Roma fans and players, including Jose Mourinho who is being investigated for his heated confrontation with Taylor in the underground parking lot of Puskas Arena at full-time.