- Russian athletes cannot be allowed at Olympics, Zelensky says
- Ronaldo’s Al Nassr Knocked Out of Saudi Super Cup
- Al Nassr Coach Garcia Says “It’s a Positive Addition when You have a Player like Ronaldo”
- Hockey World Cup: New Zealand Beat India, Host India Lost Hope of Winning This World Cup
- Argentine Farmer Grows 124-Acre Image of Lionel Messi to Celebrate World Cup Triumph
AC Milan midfielder wants to play for Manchester United – Reports
- Updated: February 26, 2018
Manchester United have been issued a ‘come and get me’ plea by AC Milan midfielder Franck Kessie after the midfielder has reportedly claimed that dreams to play at Old Trafford one day.
The 21-year-old moved to the San Siro earlier this summer after the Rosonerri agreed to a two-year loan deal with Atalanta. Milan have an obligation to turn the deal into a permanent one at the end of the loan term.
However, his time in Italy may be numbered after his plea to play for the red half of Manchester United.
The young midfielder who has seen himself being compared to Manchester City’s Yaya Toure, stated, “I’d like to play for United as they’ve always been my favourite team,' as reported by The Express.
Kessie has been one of the few reasons for the Milan fans to smile in a season that has largely been a sad affair despite their heavy spending in the summer.
The youngster has proved to be a vital cog in the Milan machinery under Gennaro Gattuso. Having made 34 appearances in the red and black of Milan, the Ivorian has notched up four goals in addition to five assists.
Premier League fans will have a first-hand look at the midfielder when Milan square off against Arsenal in the Europa League later this season.
With Manchester United still struggling get the balance right in the middle, one can’t rule out a move for Kessie in the days to come from the Red Devils. However, with the Ivorian performing valiantly for Milan, it won’t be an easy move to pull off by any stretch of the imagination.