- Molly O’Callaghan, a 19-year-old swimmer from Australia, etched her name in the annals of swimming history with a remarkable performance in the Women’s 200m Freestyle event
- Akshay Bhatia, 21, Wins his First PGA Tour Title at the Barracuda Championship
- Bruno Fernandes Replaces Harry Maguire as New Man Utd Captain
- Lionel Messi Surprises Teammate in group chat ahead of Grand Unveiling
- Man Utd Sign Keeper Andre Onana from Inter
Valve is inviting companies to submit their proposals for partnering in the production and distribution of regional language broadcasts for The International 2023 in Seattle this October.
- Updated: August 2, 2023
This opportunity includes Live Event Broadcast Production for Russian, Chinese, and Spanish language broadcasts, as has been done in previous years.
Additionally, for the first time, Valve is open to proposals from companies interested in bringing small content teams on-site for sideline reporting in languages other than English, Russian, Chinese, or Spanish. These teams will have the privilege of filming on-site, conducting post-match interviews, and interacting with the crowd to cater to audiences not covered by the official broadcast languages.