- Who are the winners of Orange Cap, Purple Cap, Fairplay, and other awards in IPL 2023? Here is the List
- IPL 2023 Final: Jadeja Finishes with a Flourish, Chennai Super Kings Clinch Fifth Title
- Zidane denies coaching Saudi Club Al-Nassr- Report
- Sevilla & Roma in UEFA Europa League Final: Everything you need to Know!
- Harry Kane Posts Emotional Message for Tottenham’s Fans
Yuzvendra Chahal’s Hat-Trick Helps Rajasthan Royals Defeat Kolkata Knight Riders By 7 Runs
- Updated: April 19, 2022
Yuzvendra Chahal’s hat-trick in the 17th over of the innings helped Rajasthan Royals defeat Kolkata Knight Riders by 7 runs in the ongoing IPL 2022 season at Brabourne Stadium on Monday. Shreyas Iyer and Aaron Finch played knocks of 85 and 58 respectively for Kolkata Knight Riders but this effort was not enough as Chahal returned with figures of 5-40 in his quota of four overs. Earlier, Jos Buttler played a knock of 103 runs as Rajasthan Royals posted 217/5. Buttler had brought up his second century of this year’s IPL in the 17th over of the innings against KKR but he departed in the very same over. Shimron Hetmyer also played a useful cameo of 26 runs off 13 balls. Rajasthan Royals had gotten off to a solid start through opening batters Jos Buttler and Devdutt Padikkal as they put on 97 runs for the opening wicket and then Sanju Samson also scored a quickfire 38 runs to keep Rajasthan Royals at the top after they were put into bat by the Kolkata Knight Riders.
Kolkata Knight Riders:Venkatesh Iyer, Aaron Finch, Shreyas Iyer(c), Nitish Rana, Andre Russell, Sheldon Jackson(w), Sunil Narine, Pat Cummins, Shivam Mavi, Umesh Yadav, Varun Chakaravarthy
Rajasthan Royals: Jos Buttler, Devdutt Padikkal, Sanju Samson(w/c), Karun Nair, Shimron Hetmyer, Riyan Parag, Ravichandran Ashwin, Trent Boult, Prasidh Krishna, Obed McCoy, Yuzvendra Chahal