- Molly O’Callaghan, a 19-year-old swimmer from Australia, etched her name in the annals of swimming history with a remarkable performance in the Women’s 200m Freestyle event
- Akshay Bhatia, 21, Wins his First PGA Tour Title at the Barracuda Championship
- Bruno Fernandes Replaces Harry Maguire as New Man Utd Captain
- Lionel Messi Surprises Teammate in group chat ahead of Grand Unveiling
- Man Utd Sign Keeper Andre Onana from Inter
Suryakumar Yadav guides India to a convincing 7-wicket victory against the West Indies in the 3rd T20 match.
- Updated: August 9, 2023
PROVIDENCE, Guyana — In the third Twenty20 encounter, Suryakumar Yadav’s impressive 83 off 44 balls led India to a comfortable seven-wicket triumph over the West Indies after the early dismissal of both Indian openers.
Despite the loss, the hosts maintain a 2-1 lead in the five-match series, with the final two matches scheduled for Saturday and Sunday in Lauderhill, Florida.
Opting to bat after winning the toss, West Indies, under the captaincy of Rowan Powell, set a target of 159-5. Brandon King stood out with 42 runs, while Powell contributed an undefeated 40 off 19 balls.
In response, India managed 164-3 amid a persistent drizzle at the Providence Stadium during the second innings. Despite the weather conditions, the match continued without interruption.