- Molly O’Callaghan, a 19-year-old swimmer from Australia, etched her name in the annals of swimming history with a remarkable performance in the Women’s 200m Freestyle event
- Akshay Bhatia, 21, Wins his First PGA Tour Title at the Barracuda Championship
- Bruno Fernandes Replaces Harry Maguire as New Man Utd Captain
- Lionel Messi Surprises Teammate in group chat ahead of Grand Unveiling
- Man Utd Sign Keeper Andre Onana from Inter
Rishabh Pant Reunites with Indian Teammates at NCA, Shares Heartwarming Pic
- Updated: June 27, 2023
Indian wicketkeeper-batter Rishabh Pant recently had a joyful reunion with his Team India mates at the National Cricket Academy (NCA) in Bengaluru. Pant, who has been recovering from injuries sustained in a car accident last year, took to Instagram to share a heartwarming picture with the “gang”.
“Reunion is always fun with the gang”, Pant captioned the post.
The 25-year-old also shared a fun Instagram story in which Shardul was seen playfully grappling Yuzvendra Chahal.
Pant has been making steady progress in his recovery and recently shared a video on social media of himself climbing stairs without the crutches. While earlier, reports stated that BCCI is trying their best to make Rishabh Pant fit before World Cup, it was later confirmed that Pant will miss the tournament.
Meanwhile, KL Rahul who is also recovering after hamstring surgery, is aiming to make a comeback before the Asia Cup 2023. Both Shardul and Siraj, on the other hand, have been named in India’s squad for the upcoming two-match Test series against West Indies next month. Chahal has been included in the squad for the subsequent three-match ODI series.
Currently, the Men in Blue are on a break following their defeat in the World Test Championship (WTC) final. They are set to tour the Caribbean next month, with the first Test scheduled to commence on July 12. The tour will also include a five-match T20I series, with the BCCI expected to announce the T20I squad later this month.
Source: Insider Sports