- Molly O’Callaghan, a 19-year-old swimmer from Australia, etched her name in the annals of swimming history with a remarkable performance in the Women’s 200m Freestyle event
- Akshay Bhatia, 21, Wins his First PGA Tour Title at the Barracuda Championship
- Bruno Fernandes Replaces Harry Maguire as New Man Utd Captain
- Lionel Messi Surprises Teammate in group chat ahead of Grand Unveiling
- Man Utd Sign Keeper Andre Onana from Inter
IPL 2023 Final: Rain likely to Spoil IPL Final again on the Reserve Day
- Updated: May 29, 2023
The 2023 Indian Premier League (IPL) final which was supposed be played between Chennai Super Kings (CSK) and Gujarat Titans (GT) on Sunday, May 28 at the Narendra Modi Stadium in Ahmedabad was postponed to the reserve day i.e. on Monday after incessant rain did not let a ball to be bowled.
CSK are the most successful team in IPL history, having won the title four times. They are also the most experienced team in the competition, with a number of world-class players in their squad, including MS Dhoni, Ruturaj Gaikwad, and Ravindra Jadeja.
GT are the defending champions and are looking to become the first team to win back-to-back IPL titles. They have a young and exciting team, led by Hardik Pandya and Rashid Khan. The match is sure to be a thrilling contest and it will be interesting to see who comes out on top.
What will happen if rain washes out reserve day as well?
If the weather remains the same , there’s a possibility of a 5-over per contest. Even if that cannot be afforded, A Super Over can take place. In the most unlikely situation, the team at the top of league table will be declared the winner.
Source:- Indian Express