- LeBron James Agrees to Extend his Lakers Contract
- Manchester United could let Cristiano Ronaldo leave in the next transfer window
- The end of an era as Serena Williams announces retirement
- Commonwealth Games: New Zealand beat England to earn T20 cricket bronze
- Fernando Alonso to join Aston Martin in 2023
New Zealand v Australia: Tourists win rain-affected match to complete ODI series sweep
- Updated: April 10, 2021
Australia completed a clean sweep over New Zealand with a 21-run victory in a rain-affected final one-day international of the series.
The match was reduced to 25 overs a side after rain in Tauranga.
Australia posted 149-7, with White Ferns off-spinner Leigh Kasperek taking three wickets in five balls to disrupt their progress.
However, New Zealand once again struggled for impetus with the bat, finishing on 128-9.
Alysaa Healy top-scored for Australia with 46 but she, Ashleigh Gardner and Rachael Haynes all fell to Kasperek in one over.
New Zealand slipped to 51-4 and 77-6 in their chase, Megan Schutt taking 2-22 as the hosts struggled for runs.
Georgia Wareham also took 2-25 on her one-day debut as Australia extended their record-breaking winning streak to 24 matches.