- Brazil’s Neymar to Play Against South Korea: Coach
- Belgium Coach Roberto Martinez leaving Team After World Cup Exit
- Football Fans Can Enter Qatar without Ticket from Tomorrow
- Cristiano Ronaldo Banned for Two Matches and Fined $60,000 After Fan Clash
- Morocco vs Croatia FIFA 2022 Match: An Intense Match but The End Result Remains A Draw.
Lucknow defeat Hyderabad by 12 runs
- Updated: April 5, 2022
IPL 2022, SRH vs LSG Highlights: KL Rahul, Avesh Khan Heroics Help Lucknow Super Giants Register 12-Run Win
Avesh Khan returned with four wickets as Lucknow Super Giants defended 169 to defeat SunRisers Hyderabad by 12 runs in the 12th game of IPL 2022 season at the Dr DY Patil Stadium in Navi Mumbai. Jason Holder also took three wickets for LSG in his first match for the franchise. Earlier, Rahul Tripathi and Aiden Markram steadied the ship for SunRisers Hyderabad with their 44-run partnership for the third wicket, but as soon as they started to gain an upper hand, Krunal Pandya got the better of Markram and Tripathi. Earlier, while defending 169, Avesh Khan had gotten Lucknow Super Giants off to a perfect start as he dismissed Kane Williamson and Abhishek Sharma. Earlier, KL Rahul and Deepak Hooda played knocks of 68 and 51 respectively as Lucknow Super Giants posted 169/7 in the allotted 20 overs.