- Molly O’Callaghan, a 19-year-old swimmer from Australia, etched her name in the annals of swimming history with a remarkable performance in the Women’s 200m Freestyle event
- Akshay Bhatia, 21, Wins his First PGA Tour Title at the Barracuda Championship
- Bruno Fernandes Replaces Harry Maguire as New Man Utd Captain
- Lionel Messi Surprises Teammate in group chat ahead of Grand Unveiling
- Man Utd Sign Keeper Andre Onana from Inter
Dream11 becomes the Lead Sponsor of Indian Cricket
- Updated: July 5, 2023
As the popularity of fantasy sports continues to grow amongst Indian cricket fans, the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) has confirmed Dream11 as the new Team India lead sponsor.
Dream11 is India’s biggest fantasy sports gaming platform and has signed a deal for three years with the national team.
Commenting on the partnership, Roger Binny, BCCI President, stated: “I congratulate Dream11 and welcome them on board again. From being BCCI’s official sponsor to now being the lead sponsor, the BCCI-Dream11 partnership has grown from strength to strength.
“It is a direct testament to the trust, value, potential and growth that Indian Cricket offers. As we prepare to host the ICC World Cup later this year, enhancing fan experience is among our top priorities and I am confident that this partnership will help us elevate the fan engagement experience.”
Dream11 will be seen on Team India jerseys starting from the Test series against the West Indies, the team’s first assignment in the ICC World Test Championship 2023-25 cycle.
Harsh Jain, Co-Founder & CEO, Dream Sports added on the deal: “As a long-standing partner of BCCI and Team India, Dream11 is thrilled to take our partnership to the next level. At Dream11, we share our love for cricket with a billion Indian cricket fans, and it is a matter of pride and our privilege to become the lead sponsor for the national team. We look forward to continuing supporting the Indian sports ecosystem.”