- Molly O’Callaghan, a 19-year-old swimmer from Australia, etched her name in the annals of swimming history with a remarkable performance in the Women’s 200m Freestyle event
- Akshay Bhatia, 21, Wins his First PGA Tour Title at the Barracuda Championship
- Bruno Fernandes Replaces Harry Maguire as New Man Utd Captain
- Lionel Messi Surprises Teammate in group chat ahead of Grand Unveiling
- Man Utd Sign Keeper Andre Onana from Inter
David Warner to open, Josh Hazlewood for Scott Boland and no Cameron Green: Tim Paine picks his Australia XI for fourth Ashes Test
- Updated: July 17, 2023
Former Australia captain Tim Paine has picked his playing XI for the fourth Ashes Test to be played at the Old Trafford and there is only one change in his team.
Paine has included struggling David Warner in his playing XI, he picks Josh Hazlewood instead of Scott Boland and there is no place for Cameron Green in the side, who was sidelined with a minor hamstring issue in the third Test.
“People are going to be slightly disappointed if you’re looking for any headlines or any drastic changes,” Paine said on SEN Tassie Breakfast.
“Both of these teams under their new coaches have tried to set an environment where guys feel really comfortable to be able to go out and play, particularly in England’s case, a really attacking style.
“I know Andrew McDonald, George Bailey and Tony Dodemaide want their players to feel like they’ve got their absolute trust.
“So, my team for the fourth Test at Manchester is:
“Usman Khawaja, David Warner stays in the side, Marnus Labuschagne, Steve Smith, Travis Head at five.
“I’m sticking with Mitchell Marsh at six, Alex Carey at seven, Mitch Starc at eight, captain Patty Cummins at nine, Todd Murphy at 10 and number 11 I’m going back to Josh Hazlewood.
“So the change there is Hazlewood for Boland.”