- Russian athletes cannot be allowed at Olympics, Zelensky says
- Ronaldo’s Al Nassr Knocked Out of Saudi Super Cup
- Al Nassr Coach Garcia Says “It’s a Positive Addition when You have a Player like Ronaldo”
- Hockey World Cup: New Zealand Beat India, Host India Lost Hope of Winning This World Cup
- Argentine Farmer Grows 124-Acre Image of Lionel Messi to Celebrate World Cup Triumph
After Sehwag, Prasad quits Kings XI Punjab
- Updated: November 5, 2018
Former India cricketer Venkatesh Prasad is the latest member of the coaching staff of IPL franchise Kings XI Punjab to walk out of the door. Prasad who was the bowling coach joins the bandwagon following coach and mentor Virender Sehwag in the leaving the KXIP setup.
Prasad will be replaced by Sridharam Sriram who was earlier the assistant coach of Delhi Daredevils and also had short stints as the bowling consultant with Australian national cricket team.
Prasad who had to give up his post as the chief selector of the junior selection panel with the BCCI before taking over as the bowling coach of KXIO saw his time with the Mohali based franchise come to an end in less than a year.
Kings XI have named former New Zealand coach Mike Hesson as the replacement for Sehwag and the coach for the 2019 IPL season. KXIP has a brilliant start to their 2018 season winning 5 of their first seven games, however, their form dipped and the failed to make it to the knockout stages of the tournament. They finished seventh in the points table with 12 points in their account.